PMAG Membership Benefits
The Pacific Medical Administrative Group (PMAG) is a non-profit organization representing Hawaii’s healthcare providers.
Through our programs and services, PMAG aims to ensure practice sustainability for members and integrated care for their patients.
Reasons To Join:
Be part of a network of over 750 physicians.
- Collaboration. Meet and discuss issues of mutual interest
- Referrals. Build referral base
- Personal consultation/ New practice, retirement or other needs.
Get access to services to help decrease costs and increase efficiencies
- Practice Services (Quality and reimbursement improvement)
- Shared Savings (Outcomes and reducing costs)
- Business Solutions (HR, IT, coding, billing, EMR, administrative services)
Help to improve the health and well-being of Hawaii’s healthcare ecosystem. (Care Coordination, Patient Education)
- Clinical Services (Pre-certification, formulary)
- Physician Well-being (networking and your well-being)